Five new Smart Growth In Action Case Studies, from projects recognized
in the 2007 National Award for Smart Growth Achievement competition,
are now available for online review or for download.
The National Award for Smart Growth Achievement recognizes
communities that use the principles of smart growth to create better
places. This competition is open annually to local or state governments
and other public sector entities. Applications will be accepted for the
2008 Awards through April 7, 2008.
The latest case studies include:
- New Columbia Neighborhood, Portland, Oregon
- High Point Redevelopment, Seattle, Washington
- Housing & Conservation Board, State of Vermont
- Village of Hyannis, Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Abyssinian Neighborhood Project, Harlem Community Revitalization, Manhattan, New York
View all Smart Growth In Action Case Studies at the resource link below.