Friday June 11, 2010
Wetumpka Civic Center
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost: $25 per person
Registration material and additional information will be updated on April 28th and available at www.aum.edu/coned.
Festivals and Events are Big Business for Alabama Communities!
Come join us for this fun and inexpensive (but very valuable) one-day
Conference that will help you and your community:
- Take your community event to the next level
- How to better plan and budget for your event
- How to get funding and sponsorships for your festival
- How to “brand” your event
- How to get publicity and advertise your event
- Ideas for events and festivals you can do
- Taking your event state-wide
- Planning for 2011: The Alabama Dept of Tourism’s “Year of Music”
- AND MUCH MORE!
For information or questions, please contact Amanda Brasington at